Thursday, September 04, 2008

Baby Time

At work, there is this darling gal that I work with. She is 8 months pregnant and getting ready. We are having a baby shower for her coming up soon and I can not decide what to get her. She works at a Kitchen Needs store and she loves to cook so I can't imagine getting her anything for the babys food, I am pretty well sure she has that covered! But I want something different, I want to find unique baby gifts, something you don't see everyday. Those were my favorite baby shower gifts. I remember getting a formula holder. You could measure out the exact amount of formula for a single bottle into each of three divided sections. It made it so easy as I was always on the go. I loved the baby diaper cakes when they first came out, but they are getting a bit overdone now for my taste. But the "baby fridge" I got was another of my favorites, it was a small, insulated cooler to keep baby bottles warm while not at home. But my all time favorite gifts were the embroidered blankets with my baby's name. Those are keepsakes right there. So, that just might answer my question right there.

No comments: