Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What's Going To Happen To Timeshares?

I have watched the economy slowly, okay, rather rapidly slip into a recession and the interest rates and prices taking a sharp decline. So with this new trend I was wondering what is going to happen to timeshares? I bought into a timeshare trial situation this year and I am not sure I intend to extend it into a full blown membership due to the exorbitant price. But, if the price is going to go down and the interest rate drop then I might reconsider.

But I just marvel at the prices of new cars, real-estate even commercial real estate. It just amazes me, the rate at which it continues to drop and even the rate that the foreclosures are jumping. It is a rather scary situation. I am really putting some serious effort into making sure that I am not seriously in debt and I am in a position to sit out a full blown recession. Of course, I will never give up my travels!

No comments: