Thursday, June 07, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Father's Day is just around the corner and here I am with no gift! I was going to do a pin-up calendar for him, but then realized that those only look good when the ladies do! LOL Now I have another "great" idea. A couple years ago, we got him a flat panel TV. It is currently sitting downstairs on his toolbox... i.e. his place for all prized possessions. But I am thinking that it would go perfectly on the wall. So now, I just need to find a place that sells flat panel stands really quick and pretty cheap! Suggestions?

Now, there is just no sense in putting that beautiful TV on the wall and never using it. So along with the TV stand, I am thinking a romantic dinner, served in the family room with candlelight and his favorite movie (I'll likely be enjoying my salmon while suffering through yet another round of Paint Your Wagon). I just borrowed this AMAZING recipe for Salmon and have been dying to try it!

No comments: