Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Booking Buddy Is Working!

As we graduated training, my trainer gave me a darling little booking buddy. He now sits atop my computer screen helping me get lots of bookings and lots of incentive pay. He is doing a great job lately! In the last couple of days, I have had an average of 8 bookings a night! That is really good compared to how it's been for the last little while.

To give you an idea, I guess phone booking are down so much that they have implemented a new program that will give us $1 more per booking sold. They did that to combat the downward trend in phone bookings and the upward trend in online bookings. So now instead of $1.23 for each booking we get, we will get $2.23. Much better money there!

So, "Yipee!" for my booking buddy! Keep up the good work!

No comments: