Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentine's Day Is Fast Approaching...

Valentine's Day is coming up fast and while I had decided last year that I wanted to take Dance lessons, seductive dance lessons to wow my husband, I forgot how very lazy I am and how little time I have and how spacey I can be and I could go on and on. The fact of the matter is that the dancing lessons never happened and here I sit wondering what to get him for Valentine's Day. The whole room swithcaroo is great, but I also want something enticing, exciting and fun. Something like fine lingerie, fine wine, chocolates, a romantic getaway, time alone. But there are so many things, what do I actually get him? I just can't decide.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Time away is a win-win because you get in on it, too. Just my two cents.

Anonymous said...

I love you sis. I really do. But you can't be blogging about these things. It makes your poor brother shutter inside. HAHAHA!!!! Just kidding. Look at it this way. In a heartbeat, I would trade all the stress you are going through, for the lackluster, albeit wild, life that I live. Although I have a great time during the day/night when I am awake, in the end, it always leads me to an empty bed. Sometimes the stresses life brings are a blessing in showing you what you truly have.