Saturday, November 15, 2008

Can You Keep a Secret?

How good are you at keeping a secret? Me, not so much. But when it comes to gift giving, I am a pro! I love giving but even more, I love surprising. I think the best one yet was when I was in the midst of my holiday shopping, my SIL told me about a stuffed puppy she had when she was just a child. It was her "Henry Dog". She has pictures of herself with Henry and her mother even painted a picture of her Henry dog for her. She loved him so much, but she believes that when her friend moved away, she took it with her. She never saw her beloved "Henry" again.

That was until the plot began.....

With the help of her sisters and mother, I was able to locate someone selling a Henry dog, just like hers. We made the purchase and within a couple of weeks the precious package arrived. With no knowledge of our escapades, she showed up to her parents house as requested by her mother. She started to think that something was up when three of us were standing at the top of the stairs taking her picture like the paparazzi when she walked in the door. She obliged us and sat down on the couch where she was presented with her new "Henry". She cried and laughed all at the same time. It was a great experience and one I hope to repeat many times in my lifetime.

But with that said, I want to know can you beat me? Do you have one even better? Is it worth $15,000??? Well, it just might be! eBillme.com is currently holding a contest for the best shop and confess video. They are giving away TONS of money with the Grand Prize at $15,000! That's a whole lot of money to continue your holiday shopping spree with!

Check out the YouTube video for more information...



Now if you are wondering why this is so important to me, I can win too. The blog that gets the most people to enter and refer their blog can win cash too. Not quite as much as you can win, but every little bit helps! So please, if you do enter, give me a referral and help me out. Good Luck and I can't wait to see your confession!

No comments: