Sunday, November 02, 2008

My New Pride and Joy

For my birthday, I received the best gift I have ever been given. This beats out my 35mm Nikon 360 by just a titch. This year my mother got together with my father, in-laws, grandparents and step-father to get me a brand new Nikon D80 Digital Camera. It was top of the line when I got it (of course, the very next weekend they came out with a bigger, better version! But that's okay, I am totally lovin' my D80). It has a huge screen and shoots in tons of different modes. I can finally take a photography class and be able to "play" with all the ideas they throw out! It has the tiniest 1gbmicro sd card too. It is so incrediably small that I could lose it in a heartbeat! Isn't it amazing how small things can be and stll hold 1gb of memory!?! I can't wait to start playing!

No comments: