Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cooking with the PS3

I have to admit, I am a sucker for a video game. Granted they only hold my very short attention spam for an hour or so, but once hooked, I am back for more every couple of hours!

But now they have just gone too far! They have combined my love of cooking and my love of gaming into two gotta have games for my PS3! First, one of my favorite shows is Hell's Kitchen. (Even though I would be thrown out before the show ever started!) But I live to see what they come up with. But now I can play Hell's Kitchen on PS3..... Yeah... I have plenty of time for that!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my husband brought home Cooking Mama Cook Off! It's a two player game, so now my husband AND I are both wasting time. You face off in cook off challenges to see who is the best chef. It's great! The food even changes the way it looks according to your actions. No... my house is totally not getting cleaned now. Laundry? Forget about it!

No comments: