Friday, June 06, 2008

Taming the Beast

Have you heard about these progesterone creams? They are supposed to help relieve the symptoms of PMS and menopause and such? Do you actually think that something like this can work? I mean I have tried everything from Midol to strong liqueurs and there is not much that can tame this beast! My poor husband and children have just learned the phrase "Oh! It's that time! I'll talk to you later Mrs. Queen." Yeah, it really gets that bad. I just don't see how a cream, progesterone or not could actually help in any way. Maybe applied to the site of the cramps like an icy hot, but just being absorbed into your skin seems pretty far out to me. Has anyone had any experience with these creams? Do they actually work? I would really like to know, and I think my husband secretly wants to know too.

No comments: